Last updated: 26 of August 2022
ZUBRA sp. z o.o. is a private company consisting of a creative and multi-talented team of web designers, web developers, project managers, managers and graphic designers. We provide a wide range of services including web design, web development, mobile app development, branding and consultancy. Crealeon is a trademark of ZUBRA sp. z o.o.
Company address: ul. RACŁAWICKA 13, 53-149 WROCŁAW POLAND
TAX nr: 8971890319
Bank account number: PL 92 1090 2398 0000 0001 4781 8360
Bank Name: Santander bank polska
Below, we provide you with information about collecting, using, and storing personal data when using our Website (crealeon.com). Personal data are all data that can be used to identify you personally, such as name, address, email addresses, and user behavior.
Who is the data controller?
Data controller is Crealeon,
ul. RACŁAWICKA 13, 53-149 WROCŁAW POLAND
What data do we collect?
Information you give us.
Crealeon collects personal identification information such as: name, surname, email address, and phone number only when you voluntarily submit to us these data.
Information we collect about you that is automatically logged
We automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software when you visit our Website. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our Website (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times, and referring website addresses.
Further data we collect: information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Website (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
How do we collect your data?
We collect your personal data:
- When you contact us for new business, employment, sponsorship, media inquiries, or anything else via our email address, phone number, social media account, or by filling out forms on this Website.
- by using third-party services (Google Analytics)
What is the data collected for?
All personal information we collect about you will not be used for an incompatible purpose. We collect personal data only for business development, employment, informational or analytical purposes.
- For business development purposes
- Your personal data such as name, surname, email address and telephone number, and other information you share with us in an inquiry, via email, chatbot, or forms on this Website will be stored and used only for business development purposes.
- Employment purposes
- The data we collect is personal information you share with us. We also collect personal information from other sources. We may obtain personal information about you by searching for potential candidates from third-party sources, such as LinkedIn and other job sites.
- Informational purposes
- Analytical purposes
- If you use our Website for merely informative purposes and not to provide us with information, we will collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. These kinds of data servers are only for statistical purposes.
- Necessary cookies
- Performance cookies
We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns (e.g., number of visitors to the various parts of our web page) in a way that does not identify anyone. More info.
How long will my data be stored?
Your data is stored in our database of leads and clients for an indefinite period of time.
In order to protect data privacy, we implement physical, technical, and administrative measures such as:
- regular updating and testing our security technology;
- implementing technology of highest security standards;
- ensuring that our partners are GDPR compliant;
- providing access to personal data only to authorized employees
- training employees about GDPR and taking appropriate disciplinary
- measures to enforce employees’ privacy responsibilities.
How to contact us
For any questions, complaints, or other requests regarding the processing of your personal data:
Email us at: email@example.com
We may make changes to this Privacy Notice from time to time
To ensure that you are always aware of how we use your personal data, we will update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect any changes or proposed changes to our use of your personal data. We may also make changes to comply with changes in applicable law or regulatory requirements.
We will notify you by email of any significant changes to this Privacy Notice. However, we encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically to be informed of how we use your personal data.